The 2023 Lighthouse Auction, presented by the Institution for Savings, is the Newburyport Education Foundation’s largest event of the year, raising over $100,000 that goes directly to the Newburyport Public Schools!
All proceeds from this year’s event will support the Newburyport Education Foundation’s 2023 Campaigns:
- NHS Integrated Arts where the art programs & space will be re-imagined to build, develop and modernize programs.
- Advanced Literacy Instruction & Achievement via support of a multi-year initiative to provide exceptional evidence-based teaching and learning in reading, including expansion of the summer reading program.
- District-Wide STEM continued investment in grades K-12 to ensure each STEM lab has the modern equipment and supplies needed for student projects.
- Advanced Studies/MA Career Pathways Initiative, a dual-enrollment program with Endicott college allowing high school students to earn college credits.
- Instructional Technology PLC, putting new technology in select group of teachers’ hands to cultivate a culture of innovation amongst educators.
- Investment Club at the High School where students are learning how to analyze market data & investment strategies.
- Visual & Performing Arts Festival where students in all grades engage the community through downtown performances and artwork displays.
- DONATE an auction item or experience. Examples include: sporting tickets and memorabilia, unique experiences, gift certificates, hotel stays, etc.
- VOLUNTEER to assist with the event and to learn more about the volunteer opportunities still available. If you would like to help with Classroom Baskets, click here to Sign Up today!
- ATTEND the event in-person or virtually to BID on great items. You can bid through our online auction from anywhere via your mobile or computer.
- SPONSOR the event! The NEF has a wide marketing reach that includes:
- 3,500+ email address and highly successful click rate on e-newsletters
- 1,200+ Facebook, 900+ Instagram and 600+ X (formerly Twitter) followers
- Streamlined new website that highlights our sponsors
- Ability to reach every family (2,000+) in the Newburyport Public Schools District via their website Community Page