Enjoy a full day of live music, baseball, and farm activities at the historic Spencer-Peirce-Little farm in Newbury. This festival celebrates everything from rock to funk, indie, pop, and beyond.
2019 festival info:
Saturday, September 28th
12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Get your tickets now!
This Year’s Bands
Red Tail Hawk
A Different Engine
The Newburyport High School Band
Experience a variety of farm activities and crafts during the festival:
- Meet friendly farm animals;
- Watch the Essex Base Ball Association play by 1861 rules;
- See tractors and other farm equipment from the last eighty years;
- Try your hand at corn husking;
- Learn how farm machines pump water, press cider, and help with the harvest;
- Enjoy a wagon ride through brightly colored autumn fields;
- Tour the 1690 stone and brick manor house;
- …and much more!