The Lighthouse Auction is the Newburyport Education Foundation’s largest event of the year, raising over $100,000 that goes directly to the Newburyport Public Schools!
The 2016 Annual Lighthouse Auction, presented with generous support from BENTLEY’s Real Estate, will be held on Saturday, November 12, 2016 at the Newburyport Senior/Community Center (331 High Street) from 6:00-10:00pm.
All proceeds from this year’s event will support the Newburyport Education Foundation’s 2016 Campaigns:
- District-Wide STEM Initiative – Phase 1
Phase 1 of the District-wide STEM initiative include the creation of a new Interact Science Lab in the Bresnahan Elementary School that includes STEM equipment and supplies; lab-safe, age-appropriate work spaces; seating and storage solutions.
- Newburyport High School Auditorium – Phase 2
Phase 2 includes sound and lighting upgrades with renovation of the sound system and the replacement of the light panel.
There are many ways to get involved:
- DONATE an auction item or experience. Examples include: sporting tickets and memorabilia, unique experiences, gift certificates, hotel stays, etc.
- ATTEND the auction with your friends and family! It is a great night out that includes a dinner buffet, cash bar, raffles and lots of BIDDING!
- BID on great items through our online auction, silent auction (mobile bid from our auction or anywhere) and live auction.
- VOLUNTEER to assist with the event. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the volunteer opportunities still available.
- SPONSOR the event! The NEF has a wide marketing reach that includes:
- 3,500+ email address and highly successful click rate on e-newsletters
- Monthly Column in Newburyport Daily News
- 800+ Facebook followers and 500+ Twitter followers
- Streamlined new website that highlights our sponsors
- Ability to reach every family (2,00+) in the Newburyport Public Schools District via the Community Page of their website