The Lighthouse Auction is the Newburyport Education Foundation’s largest event of the year, raising over $100,000 that goes directly to the Newburyport Public Schools!
The 2018 Annual Lighthouse Auction will be held on Saturday, November 10, 2018 at the Nicholson Hall (7 Harris Street) from 6:00-10:00pm.
All proceeds from this year’s event will support the Newburyport Education Foundation’s 2018 Campaigns:
- District-Wide STEM Initiative – Phases 2 & 3
Phase 2 of the District-wide STEM initiative includes continuing the upgrades at the Molin Upper Elementary and Nock Middle schools. Phase 3 starts investment at the high school with modern 21st century equipment.
- Literature enhancement via the summer reading program.
- Upgrade classroom technology at Newburyport High School, providing teachers and students with state-of-the-art technology to ensure continuity of instruction across all four Newburyport schools.
There are many ways to get involved:
- DONATE an auction item or experience. Examples include: sporting tickets and memorabilia, unique experiences, gift certificates, hotel stays, etc.
- ATTEND the auction with your friends and family! It is a great night out that includes a dinner buffet, cash bar, raffles and lots of BIDDING!
- BID on great items through our online auction, silent auction (mobile bid from our auction or anywhere) and live auction.
- VOLUNTEER to assist with the event. Email us at email@example.com to learn more about the volunteer opportunities still available.
- SPONSOR the event! The NEF has a wide marketing reach that includes:
- 3,500+ email address and highly successful click rate on e-newsletters
- Monthly Column in Newburyport Daily News
- 800+ Facebook followers and 500+ Twitter followers
- Streamlined new website that highlights our sponsors
- Ability to reach every family (2,00+) in the Newburyport Public Schools District via the Community Page of their website